Can I pay by credit card? Is a deposit required?

Yes, you can pay either by credit card or with a personal or bank check using our online registration.  A deposit of $100.00 per week is required. You can also mail a check to us if you are uncomfortable using online payment.


When does final payment need to be made by?

Payment of Camp fees ideally will be receieved by June 1 but must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the session.


To whom do I make my check payable?

Make your check payable to Camp Howe Inc.


Do you offer a payment plan?

Yes. In order to ensure that all youth have the opportunity to attend a Camp Howe, we offer a payment plan that meets the needs of most families. In all instances, full payment must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the start of the program. The Payment Plan is available to choose as a payment option during registration.

What is your refund policy?

Reserving a space for youth child at Camp Howe you are required to pay a non refundable fee of $100.00 per week. Reserving a space, prevents other youth from enrolling if the session is full. Because we hire staff and purchase equipment and supplies based on our anticipated enrollment, the tuition is non-refundable after May 15. If there is an outstanding budget, the remaining balance will be due. Tuition, minus the deposit may be refunded with a signed doctor’s note and an explanation of the medical reason addressed to the Executive Director. Cancellations must be received in writing at the Camp Office. In the case of dismissal, homesickness, or voluntary withdrawal, there is NO refund of fees. Any form of physical violence will result in immediate dismissal.


What is your federal tax identification number?
Camp fees may be tax deductible for some families. Our Taxpayer Identification Number is 04-2258213. Please keep this number with your tax information. Your camper confirmation form has this number on it and can be used as a receipt of your payment. If you need an additional receipt, please call or email the office.