Where do I get the forms?

All forms are available at the bottom of this page and in your online register account.


How do I submit any forms needed for camp?

You will have the ability to make an online profile and upload most of the documents in campdocs. The system will make it easier by providing step by step movement through the forms and eliminate reduce. 


For families who still like pen and paper, we are also providing forms that you may download, print out and send to us.!camp-forms/q4gfh. You can mail them to us and we will upload them for you.


What forms are needed by every camper to attend camp?

State regulations and ACA standards require these forms for every campers. All forms can be found in your campdoc account and at the bottom of the page.

  • Parent letter to the cabin counselor

  • Permission form

  • Camper release

  • Store deposit

  • Health form

  • Over the Counter (OTC) administration approval form for OTC medications the camp doctor authorizes the health care staff to administer.


What medical forms are needed if my child takes medication?

Camp Howe can only administer medication listed on the OTC form. For any other medication, this include homeopathic and over the counter medication, a medication administration form needs to be completed by a physician.


Where do I find additional information about camp?

This website provides everything that you need to know. Information has been consolidated in the general information book and day camp information.


My teen is going ziplining and white water rafting, if there something to sign?

Yes there is. Zoar outdoor requires their own permission form to be signed. If this form is not signed, unfortunately the teen will not be able to go on that trip. If that is the case, they can still go rock climbing or skeet shooting.


My child is signed up in the ECHO program - do I need to give you more information?

Yes. This information is important to us so we can support your child to better enjoy their camp experience. The form can be found in your campdoc profile. It is very general so if you feel there is additional information that we may need, we ask that you attach it to this Echo Application.


Do CIT’s need to fill out an application?

Yes they do. Both CIT ones and twos are required to complete the application and CIT ones need to gather three references.


Do you offer any financial assistance?

Camp Howe has a generous campership fund and we encourage you to apply early. The campership application is due by April 1. The form can be found below.

Anything other forms I need to know about?

The Department of Public Health inspects and licenses Camp Howe as a Summer Recreational Youth Camp. The following forms are general information brochures made available by the department. These forms are for informational purposes. If you have any questions please contact the Camp Howe office.

  • Hand washing

  • Lyme Disease

  • Mosquito Repellent

  • Meningococcal Disease

  • Giardiasis

  • Meningitis

  • Rabies